As summer arrives, now is the perfect time to spruce up your favorite outdoor space. With a few quick and easy tips you can transform any space into a cozy and inviting space that you will want to sit back and relax after a long day.
– Wicker furniture looking tired and drab? Repaint it in a fresh, fun color and add vibrant cushions and throw pillows for a brand new look!
– Add colorful flowers in painted or stenciled pots to the space.
– A couple of small decorative tables placed conveniently next to the seating provide a resting place for a cold drink, or the latest summer book.
– Add an outdoor rug to your patio or deck floor to ground the furniture, and give it the feeling of a finished room.
– Tuck a couple of large ferns in the corners, or suspend them from above to provide a restful rustling sound in the breeze.
– Final tip………Get a well-deserved catnap!
I hope that you found these decorating tips helpful.